Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm just an ordinary girl♥

I am me,

♥Azira Amalina Bt Abd Rahman
currently studying medicine(MBBCh) in mansoura university of Egypt.
future doctor to be..its me..InshaAllah:)
I'm oldest in my siblings and having a twin,named Azira Arina,she's now in UITM dungun taking account course.
this might be a kinda formal info about me..but don't worry I'm not that serious..I love jokes,I love laugh, and I love someone that cheerful!:)

♥I think I am social phobia-__-".. but I am not having stage fright..I just cant mix well with peoples.. but well I am just me..just get to know me 1st.I am kind-hearted with full of jokes.haha..so don't judge  me by my face;)

♥status??owhh definitely I am single.. I am not married yet.OF COURSE NOT yet!..but I am  not available;)that's all I think..just get to know me yaaa^^

No comments: